HAREC license in Denmark

What is HAREC?
HAREC = Harmonised Amateur Radio Examination Certificate. CEPT Recommendation T/R 61-02 describes HAREC.

HAREC license if you move to Denmark
Foreign radio amateurs moving to Denmark can apply for a HAREC license. In this way, they don't have to pass the Danish amateur radio test to get a Danish call. The Danish authorities can approve your national amateur radio license and issue the corresponding Danish license. You'll get a Danish call.

Procedure for HAREC application  
  • If approved, you can now apply on-line (you must ID yourself by NemID or MitID).  

  • After succesfull application, you are assigned a Danish call of your own choise, and you can go on the air immediately. 
  • A paper certificate will be mailed to you.

  • You must pay a fee for your new Danish license.

Latest revision 13-October-2022 by OZ1BXM Lars Petersen.